A brand new Teaser Trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 has just been released.
A teaser and poster for Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2 have been released. And it’s awesome. Obviously.
I have just added two missing appearances from last year as well as Bradley’s first appearance of this year to the image gallery.
I have added one photo of Bradley from a shoot he did for W Magazine to the image gallery.
I have added the remaining images of Bradley that were missing from 2015 to the image gallery. My apologies for the delay. Here’s to a new year and hopefully more Bradley out and about at events and premieres!
- Public Appearances > Appearances from 2015 > October 18 | “Burnt” SAG Foundation Conversations Screening And Q&A
- Public Appearances > Appearances from 2015 > October 20 | ‘Good Morning America’
- Public Appearances > Appearances from 2015 > October 20 | BURNT New York Press Conference
- Public Appearances > Appearances from 2015 > October 20 | The New York Premiere Of BURNT
- Public Appearances > Appearances from 2015 > October 22 | ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Public Appearances > Appearances from 2015 > October 22 | BC’s ‘Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2015
- Public Appearances > Appearances from 2015 > October 23 | CBS This Morning
- Public Appearances > Appearances from 2015 > December 3 | GQ 20th Anniversary Men of the Year Party
I’ve added images of Bradley out at the New York premiere of Joy to the image gallery. Enjoy!
- Public Appearances > Appearances from 2015 > December 13 | “Joy” New York Premiere
Cooper’s American Hustle co-star Jennifer Lawrence made headlines this month when she wrote about her anger at getting paid less than her male counterparts.
“Putting a microscope on it and having the impact that it’s had is a great thing,” Cooper said.
“Obviously transparency is necessary in order to help that equilibrium occur.”
The star was speaking to the BBC after the European premiere of his new film Burnt in London’s Leicester Square.
Cooper plays a head chef trying to regain his reputation in the capital after a downfall caused by drug addiction.
The film reunites him with his American Sniper co-star Sienna Miller, who plays a talented chef taken on by Cooper’s character.
Asked about the pay gap issue, Miller said: “It’s a conversation that’s happening on a global scale in every industry – and it’s time that there is transparency and equality. It’s insane that there isn’t.”
Cooper and Miller were given culinary advice on the film, which was mostly shot in London, from British celebrity chef Marcus Wareing.
Cooper – who worked in kitchens when he was growing up – said that Wareing taught him the importance of “being able to stay steady under pressure”.
Miller said: “I can fillet a turbot! The hardest thing was the intensity of the cooking – it’s hot and I got burnt.”
Burnt, directed by John Wells, opens in the UK on 6 November